NybrasMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

Test Moderator Application Empty Test Moderator Application

Post by Nocturnal Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Good Day to all Alodians!

Dear AlodiaMU Community,

We are now officially opening this application thread for the new aspiring Test Moderator applicants who aspires to be of service to the community. If you have the dedication to be of service to your fellow people then show us what you got.

To apply, kindly answer/fill-up the following statements below:

1. What is your Complete Name?
2. What is your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), country and languages you speak:
3. Why do you want to become a test moderator and if you were to be chosen what can we expect from you?
(Be serious in answering this, be specific and tell us your reasons)
4. What is moderating for you? (Explain the meaning in your own thoughts and words)
5. What are your Strengths that would be helpful in this endeavor?
6. Where do you spend most your time on? ingame or Forum?
7.Last Remarks: ( You may write anything you want that might be convincing for us to draw you into the team )

For all applicants we wish you the best of luck and do your best in being a good model in the community. For those who aspires to be of service start to be of help to others now and for those who are doing his/her best to be of help, stay the same and excel further.

*Anyone/Someone will closed this thread will be punishable/removed to his/her position!

Best Regards,
-Owner Aaron

Last edited by Aaron on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Warn the staffs!)

Nocturnal
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Test Moderator Application Empty Re: Test Moderator Application

Post by Kyo Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am

1. What is your Complete Name?
Jian Yohan Rocafort O'Brien

2. What is your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), country and languages you speak:
GMT+8 British English and Tagalog, Philippines

3. Why do you want to become a test moderator and if you were to be chosen what can we expect from you?
i got mah experienced in this position and enhance very much with mah skill as a moderator in other server! i would like to share my knowledge here and serve this server from best that i can!

4. What is moderating for you? (Explain the meaning in your own thoughts and words)
specific work that we need to challenge our mind how to manipulate the forum or some groups!

As the fulfillment of an obligation i considered my self to help the player to help the player here from my idea and improvements of our server.

Well, I can be online at least 5/8 hours (hrs) a day. In the weekend I can be online for more hours ofcourse.. But I can be online for at least 2/3 hours a day.

7.Last Remarks: ( You may write anything you want that might be convincing for us to draw you into the team )
I enjoy helping people, I think that becoming a moderator would expand the things I could help people with. I am a trustable person, I'm not thieving anyone, I'm not abusing my Moderator powers, I know all the Moderator skills perphaps helpfully, I speak English and Tagalog almost fluently and last but not least, I'm a helpfull player. I always help other players if they have problems with something.

Thanks
Kyo
Kyo
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Post by TryKilled Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:16 am

. What is your Complete Name? John philip Bugarin
2. What is your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), country and languages you speak: GMT -7:00
3. Why do you want to become a test moderator and if you were to be chosen what can we expect from you? i have a experienced being an moderator and i would like to serve this server,
4. What is moderating for you? (Explain the meaning in your own thoughts and words) in my own words mderating means to stay organize.
my streangths would be like Helping new players i have an idea to improve this server
Forum kuz i cant dl this Smile
if you picked me i will do my best to help new players since this is a new server players some of get will encounter problems i am here to help them

TryKilled
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanscene Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm

1. What is your Complete Name? Edrick Doble
2. What is your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), country and languages you speak: +8:00 , filipino english
3. Why do you want to become a test moderator and if you were to be chosen what can we expect from you? i have many experience being a moderator ,i can handle all section forums
4. What is moderating for you? moderating for me is , cleaning ,organize post or the forum
i will be help players, ingame and in forum
forum
7.Last Remarks: if you pick me , i will give my best being a moderator and help the players , cleaning all threads .

thank you,

Evanscene
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down