NybrasMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :)

3 posters

Go down

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :) Empty Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :)

Post by meimei Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

You want to know? Smile

Let's check her background.

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :) 200904alodia_guest5

Hello! I'm Alodia Gosiengfiao, a cosplayer, artist, model, figure collector and blogger residing in the Philippines. I just graduated a month ago from the Ateneo de Manila University with a BFA Information Design degree. And then just a few weeks ago, I received an email from Danny inviting me to guest blog on this site of his, so here I am guys! Quite excited over all of this, but here's a little something about me so you guys could get to know me first. You may know me as the pink-haired school girl from Danny's Toycon 2008 post some time ago.

It all started with my deviantart page wherein my first submissions were artworks related to anime and videogames, until I gradually added in some cosplay photos and photos I took of my figurine collection. Since I'm currently active in the cosplay community here in our country, my journal entries often tend to lean on reporting about those events.

Okay, just a brief overview on my history as a cosplayer. I started 6 years ago by entering in cosplay competitions here in the Philippines and fortunately winning some awards in those events. Now I've been getting invited as a guest judge to several cosplay competitions once in a while, which means I am prohibited from joining the competitions, right? But that doesn't really stop me from cosplaying. Occassionally, my friends and I hold cosplay photoshoots. We invite photographers, spectators, fellow cosplayers and anyone who could lend a hand. We try to share the love of cosplaying not just during the shoots or events here in our community but also online, from posting artworks to posting out-takes and reporting about the happening.

As for collecting figures, I've been into it for 1 and half years now and one of the people that inspired me to start my collection was Danny. Before collecting, I just used to browse through photos and reviews of figures online. After some time I finally received one as a gift and eventually they multiplied. After almost a year of collecting, I also delved into photography and started taking photos of my figure collection.

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :) 200904alodia_guest6

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :) 200904alodia_guest4

That's it!..

Tnx for reading Smile

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected)
meimei
meimei
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :) Empty Re: Who is Alodia Gosiengfiao? :)

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:18 pm

thanks for this !
Aaron
Aaron
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://alodia-mu.sytes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by meimei Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:30 pm

No prob Razz
meimei
meimei
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Myoungjin Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 pm

hehe.. nice... i love alodia.. and linketong Very Happy
Myoungjin
Myoungjin
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by meimei Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm

love mo nmn lhat ehh Razz
meimei
meimei
Registered Users
Registered Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum